samedi 22 janvier 2011

Vinnie Paz - Beautiful Love !

Si l'album solo de Paz est inégal, quelques titres sortent du lot, dont le très péchu "Beautiful Love".


Extraits :

"I’m out for whatever you wanna call it, cash or paper
My only purpose to kill, perfect assassinator
I’m on the path of Islam, you on the path of Vader
My nickname Buck 50 cousin pass the razor
The 750i turn you from a fan to hater
Feeling myself like I’m a chronic masturbator
I ain’t the type of motherfucker you should ask a favour
I’m the type of motherfucker that’ll blast my neighbour

See I’m faster than a motherfucker grabbing his gat
Beating me is just illogical imagining that
I’m a G you is just a pacifist rat
I make bodies disappear like a magical act "

Écoutez le titre ICI

J'adore ce morceau 100% égo-trip. Il donne la pêche. C'est le principal.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire